Excite, Motivate, and Inspire
The PreCollege program for Ringling College of Art and Design is structured to give students an in-depth glimpse into what life at Ringling will be like. Not only do PreCollege students get to explore majors and find where they fit but the classes they take will count towards their undergraduate degrees at Ringling.
I aspired to package all the traits about Ringling College that I had discovered throughout my four years: open-mindedness, constructive, caring, high standards, and emphasis on growth as a student as well as a professional.
- Create a brief for the project by interviewing Associate Director of Continuing Studies, which included defining the target audience, timeline, and any printing restrictions.
- Conduct online and ethnographic research of target audience via National Portfolio Day.
- Create all visuals as well as mock ups for proofs of design for client sign off.
- Create print-ready files via InDesign using 4 color process and 2 spot colors to send off to a local offset printer.
- Inspect final pieces at press checks; looking at crossover, color, and inconsistencies.